Mission: To help our clients realize the benefits of restoring and preserving our past structures and landscapes.
It is our fervent belief that the future is viewed through the windows of the past. By reusing, rebuilding and renovating our past architectural treasures we can experience the joy of craftsmanship, see the inspiration of great architects and touch quality that has endured the tests of time. Adaptive re-use has a profound impact on our built environment. By utilizing existing structures and infrastructure we are able to reduce our dependence on newly constructed materials and lessen the impact of disposed materials from demolition in our landfills.
We at IED evaluate and recommend policies that adhere to the State Historical Preservation Office and Department of the Interior Guidelines for Restoration, Renovation, Rehabilitation and Preservation on appropriate sites.
• TOWN OF SOUTHERN PINES – 146 NW BROAD ST.
– 100 Year Old Brick Restoration
• WEYMOUTH CENTER FOR THE ARTS & HUMANITIES
– 22 Acres Landscape Restoration
• VILLAGE OF PINEHURST – VILLAGE GREEN COMPETITION
– Redesign Concept
• BELLE VIEW CONDOMINIUMS – ARLINGTON, VA.
– 120 Acre Landscape Restoration and Redesign
• WINDGATE III TOWNHOUSES – ARLINGTON, VA.
– 10 Acre Landscape Embellishment
• THE ARLINGTON CONDOMINIUMS – ARLINGTON, VA.
– 30 Acre Landscape Embellishment